Kiriki Press, Lepus, Constellation Series, 6" Hoop Embroidery Kit
Use a range of basic stitches to complete this beautiful multi-layered screen printed pattern. Noctua is part of the Constellation Series, a collection of embroidery designs inspired by medieval star maps, vintage astronomical charts and the mythological figures that traversed ancient skies.
This hoop kit is Beginner/Intermediate, using a range of easy stitches to complete the pattern. The kit comes with a full colour instruction guide and a beautiful and luxurious solid beech wood hoop with custom brass hardware that is wonderful for both stitching and final framing.
- screen printed pattern on cotton
- 6" beech wood hoop
- DMC embroidery floss
- no. 7 embroidery needle
- full colour instruction guide
- link to a free download of the Kiriki Press Stitch Library
- screen printed packaging: perfect for gifting!
You'll also need:
- scissors (add 3.5" Stork Scissors or a quality pair of scissors or snips found in our Notions section under Cutting Tools)
Recommended for ages 12+