Quilters Dream, Select Cotton Batting, 90" Wide, Natural, per 1/2 meter
Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is 100% cotton batting!
Quilter's Dream starts with the finest quality long staple USA cotton. Cotton fibres are mechanically cleaned (no chemicals) and then specially carded, cross-lapped and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength. No scrim, resin or glue are used in this process – just 100% pure natural cotton. Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is strong yet exceptionally soft.
Quilters Dream Cotton Features:
- So strong that you can quilt as closely as you would like or as far as 8″ apart – giving you great freedom of quilting design.
- A special manufacturing process prevents shifting and lumping.
- Dream Cotton has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) and is warm in the winter, yet wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool in the summer.
- With 100% natural environmentally friendly cotton, Dream Cotton Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s black seal.
- Because there are no scrims, glues, resins or binders, not only does Dream Cotton retain a beautiful drape, but your hand and machine needles will glide smoothly through this fine, consistent cotton batting.
- Your finished quilt may be machine washed and dried.
- Pre-washing is not recommended as Dream Cottons is exceptionally free of cotton seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal.
Our most popular batting! Select Loft is a perfect mid-weight batting for most quilting projects, quilts and wearables. It is versatile for both hand and machine quilting with a soft lovely drape.
100% pure cotton
Fabrics are sold by the 1/2 meter: For purchasing 1= 1/2 m 2= 1m 3= 1.5m etc.